As we all been waiting for , this morning a jailbreak tool for iOS 6 devices as been released. This new tool “evasi0n” was brought to us by evad3rs.
This new tool is way more easier than the one for iOS 5.1.1. It takes less time to complete with few steps. You should, however, be able troubleshoot and put your devices in DFU Mode in case that something go wrong.
Step by Step guides to jailbreak
- Before you do anything, you should backup your iDevice through iTunes or iCloud to ensure that you doesn’t lose any data if something goes wrong
- We suggest that you disable your password if enable by going in Settings > General > Passcode Lock
- When finished with 1 and 2, you’ll have to download the tool by clicking here. There are versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux users.
- Once downloaded, run the program
- Connect your iDevice to your computer,and click the jailbreak button.Leave it plugged in until the next instruction windows.
- After a few minutes, you’ll need to unlock it and tap the “Jailbreak” button. As the instructions say, only tap it once. Your iOS device screen will flash and then the evasi0n app on your computer will continue.
- A few seconds later, you’ll see a notification the jailbreak has finished. While that may be true for the app, your iOS device will reboot a few times while the process finishes. You’ll know it’s truly finished when you see your lock screen and wallpaper. You should then have a Cydia icon on your home screen, confirming the jailbreak was successful.
In total, the process took roughly 10 minutes to complete on my iPhone 5. If you run into any issues along the way, evasi0n states it’s safe to reboot your phone or the app and start the process over. Or you can view the support page here. Again, the worst-case scenario is that you restore your iDevice and try again.
Will you be jailbreaking your iOS device? If so, what tweak are you looking forward to using the most? Let us know in the comments below!
For more information ,Click Here by Jason Cipriani